Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A PROMISE TO SELF!

I have to admit that its been fun blogging since March 2013. I had 70 posts and over 1200 views. Although the posts have not been plenty and the views not excessive its been fun sharing my outdoor experiences with the few people that have read my Savich Trek Blog. Thank you for reading. I hope to blog more and in a timely fashion following my adventures this year 2014.

There a few more adventures that I would like to have in areas like road cycling, kayaking, and especially hiking in the ADK High Peaks this coming year. So I raise my glass to all of the fun adventures that will come this year and hopefully in a large quantity than last year. I hope more of these adventures will be with my awesome wife and beautiful kids.

I'm in the process of working on 4-5 short videos of my adventures such as kayaking the Moose River, hiking Blue Mountain, ocean kayaking in St. Lucia, and mountain biking in Limekiln Campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment