Friday, March 22, 2013

New Subscription

A few months ago I subscribed to a magazine, Backpacker. I cancelled my subscription because it focused mainly on hiking that was hundreds of miles from home. It had great reviews of new products, etc. But to say the least it wasn't relevant to my outdoor needs.

After a little research, I came across the magazine, the Adirondack Explorer. It had great reviews and I just received my first issue for March/April. It was newspaper quality paper and I was taken back that this still existed. However, I enjoyed the content which included but was not limited to kayaking, hiking, new land purchased by the State of NY for the ADK Park, and featured animals in the park. I actually read the whole issue in one sitting. It was GOOD! Looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment