Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NEW FISHING OUTFIT!

It was a wonderful Christmas season 2014. My family and I had a great time with our close family members as we celebrated the birth of Christ and shared in the spirit of giving. My wife and I had a great time hosting the Christmas Day celebration at our house. I enjoyed helping with the cooking by smoking some brisket and making stuffing from scratch. In my bias opinion they came out really delicious. In fact I made two 8 lb. briskets and two 9 x 13 pans of stuffing which lasted for a few days after the holiday allowing us to enjoy the goodness just a little while longer. My wife, Lesya stated that the brisket actually tasted better the next day.

I was blessed to receive a much wanted gift from my awesome wife, a pair of Pro Line neoprene chest waders. Over the past 2 fishing seasons I had punctured enough holes in my waders that it was difficult to patch all of them. I am excited to get out and try out the new waders. But it may have to wait until the spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment