Monday, October 6, 2014

ADIRONDACK VACATION DAY #5

We were able to spend some time on the lake, kayaking with the family. This was our first time on the kayak with the whole family. Alexis and Adrian enjoyed sticking their hands in the water. My sister-in-law with her daughter came along in another kayak and we went down the lake a ways. Adrian attempted getting out of the kayak and I realized that it was time to turn around. The lake offered some beautiful views of the surrounding hills with partial foliage.






Later after dinner, I gave fishing another try. I purchased some night crawlers at the mini mart earlier in the day. I decide to fish from the kayak so that I could move around the lake a little more. I tried fishing with the night crawlers but to no avail. So I switched to my lures and caught a couple really small big mouth bass and one rock bass. Unfortunely there wasn't any big catch of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment